Subject:
Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 19:39:34 GMT

I was looking through some of the articles on ldraw.org and found some to be out
of date or to have errors.  I'd be happy to help clean this up but I don't know
what the process is to get access or to submit changes...?

For example http://www.ldraw.org/Article102.html has a long process for creating
MPD files, whereas in newer versions of MLCAD you can just use the Multipart
menu to do it in one step.