Re: Articles on ldraw.org out of date - I can help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 19:05:57 GMT

You can use a calculator to do multiplication.  Yet your school
teacher first
showed you how to do it on paper the long way before allowing the
use of the
calculator for the longer multiplication problems.  Why?  Without
a solid
foundation you would be doomed to never understand why you got the
answer you
got on the calculator.

But we don't learn how an MS Word document is formatted before
using a word
processor. Personally I think the easy way should be a) right and
b) first.

Maybe it could just explain the theory without including instructions
how to do it, then show the "easy way".

James