Re: Automatic download of unofficial parts in LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2006 03:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Dan Boger wrote:
On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 06:45:19PM +0000, Travis Cobbs wrote:
Just as an experiment, I added the above header to my request, and
still got back plain-text.

Right - apparently I don't have it enabled on peeron/ldraw's server, but
try it on this:

  http://media.peeron.com/tmp/3033.dat

Yep.  That one comes across gzipped all right.  Can you do me a favor and leave
that file there for a while while I get my gunzipping to work?  I'll post
another message here once I get it working.

Thanks.

OK, I got it working.  Feel free to delete the file whenever you want.  So, do
you plan to turn gzip support on for the ldraw.org server?  It would make a
really big difference for unofficial part downloads.

--Travis