Re: Automatic download of unofficial parts in LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 00:48:25 GMT

I definitely think that LDView should produce a warning for every
unofficial file used.  In fact, this is probably a good idea, whether
or not this new feature is included.  I could make it do so any time
LDView sees the unofficial header comment in a file that's not
included in an MPD, it would produce a warning.  And any time it
reads a file from the LDraw p or parts directory without an official
header comment, it could also produce a warning.

Can this be an option as I review all my "unofficial parts in
development" with LDView :D

Thanks

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)