Re: Automatic download of unofficial parts in LDView
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 21:54:42 GMT

Could do that, or tar (which would work for non-DAT files, if needed).  I'd be
tempted to add a zip compression (as an option) on the stream, since it should
compress so nicely... :)

Wont most servers (and clients) automatically use gzip or similar if
they both support it?

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/