Re: library license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 13:08:42 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

Would it simplify things for part authors who don't care
about the license to declare their parts to be public
domain?

Yes.  Except that "public domain" is a concept that doesn't
exist outside USA.

Because I really don't want to be bothered wrestling over
a license for the handful of files I had anything to do
with.

If you send Steve Bliss an e-mail, where you tell him that
he (as LDraw.org Parts Library Head Honcho) is free to
choose which license your parts files are distributed under,
then you should be free from further bother about this
subject.

Jacob
--
"Preserve wildlife, pickle a duck."