Re: library license
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Don Heyse wrote:

I'd also recommend Public Domain, or something really
short and simple such as the zlib license.

I think Steve Bliss already has prepared something very
similar to the zlib license.  It should basically just be a
matter of getting all the contributors to agree on it.

Do you have thoughts on how to deal with parts whose authors have been out of
touch, and are unreachable? Any idea how many parts that affects, if say, we
can't reach them and get them to agree to the license?

-Tim