Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:05:29 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked and the candidate summary article
(290) is still there and this link still works fine.

http://www.ldraw.org/article/290/

Yes it's deffinately there, I must have misread the page.

I've tracked down the quote that was was looking for too :)

"With LDraw-dot-org going more and more formal making sure
that our hobby doesn't get ruled too much.", Willy Tschager.

Peter