Re: Shortname and major focus of SteerCo (was Re: Steering Committee results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 16:39:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Peter Howkins wrote:

More on the rest of this later. (probably in a separate thread which focuses on
the license issue)

[1] Sorry this is probably a misquote, as the background position
statements aren't linked in anymore on ldraw.org.

I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked and the candidate summary article
(290) is still there and this link still works fine.

http://www.ldraw.org/article/290/

Further, if you go to the organization main page:
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=7  the
link to 290 is stll there too. Its not the first item any more but it's still
there.

I spot checked a couple backgrounders that the article links to, and the links
to them seemed to work OK too. If you have one that didn't work, please email me
and I'll correct it.

In fact I just updated the article to note that it's now historical record only
as the election is over, and gave a link to the election results article.

Hope that helps. If you do have further concerns about 290, please send them to
me via email to reduce clutter.

++Lar