 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 928
Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 04:11:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Allen Smith wrote:
   By the way, I can’t document the rotation shortcuts directly in the menus because they aren’t associated with a modifier key. Using tooltips to

Actually, I just checked, and you can in Cocoa. Just uncheck all the modifiers in IB, and the menu will just show the letter (capitalized). Check the Shift modifier, and the menu will show that along with the letter. Furthermore, the keys automatically trigger the menu item (at least when a text view doesn’t have focus). (I mapped A without any modifiers to an About panel, and it worked fine.)

--Travis