 CAD / 15068
Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:

   I would recommend Bricksmith in either case.

Jim

I second that. I’m quite novice at virtual building, but Bricksmith has proven very straightforward to use (it’s event better with two screens, too), and very convivial. MLcad is good to, of course, but I don’t see why you’d go through all the trouble of running a windows environment when you don’t need too. (ok, not that much trouble maybe, but still).