 CAD / 15117
Re: Which CAD program recommended for Mac??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:09:46 GMT

<snip>

So, any help you could give Orion on building would be very comforting to me.

If you're willing to send me the source, I'll see about building it myself, and
try to document the process.  I can then give the documentation to Orion, and he
can see if my documentation is accurate.

The code is on its way!  Thanks!

--Travis

Kevin