 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 766
Re: LDView 3.1 on Mac OS X!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona wrote:

   If I use qtconfig to select a GUI style other than Mac OS X/Aqua, more compact borders can be had, but at the expense of nice “native” widgets.

Correction to the screenshot link I just posted of LDView with a more compact Qt style: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anoved/Examples/ldview-3.2-macosx-motif-style.jpg

Sorry for the double post.

Jim