 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 719
Re: How do I get these new applications working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:02:34 GMT

Erik L. Knopp wrote:
Christopher Masi <cjmasi@*nogarbageplease*rcn.com> wrote:

Log out and back in. ldglite should work now.

Indeed it does.

Thanks for finding the solution to my LDGLite viewing problem.

Erik

I'm glad you got it working. I am also glad that you had the patience to
  fix it. Now we know we have to fix the distribution. I wonder how many
people just gave up.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/