 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 294
Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:15:54 GMT

In article <H6BuBI.96@lugnet.com>,
"James Reynolds" <james@scl.utah.edu> wrote:

That menubar thing. I never had the problem in 10.1.x is it new to 10.2?
I tried to figure out how to get Project Builder to build the binary,
but I couldn't figure out how to get project builder to do it.

No, I have had the problem alot in 10.1.x.  I haven't actually been doing
Lego stuff for a long time until just this month (week?...).  So I didn't
know how it worked in 10.2 until just now.  I just kinda jumped the gun and
assumed that it broke when it didn't work right off.

James

Just making sure that we are on the same page here. In 10.1.x I had to
click the menubar to activate LDGLite to received comands from the
keyboard, but in 10.2.2, clicking the menubar does succesfully activate
LDGLite to receive the commands from the keyboard.

Chris