 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 280
Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
ld: Undefined symbols:
___gxx_personality_v0
make: *** [ldglite] Error 1

I was told to fix this by adding "-lstdc++" to the cc flags.

I think I told you to add it to the *linking* command ;-)
I don't know your makefile, perhaps there is an LFLAGS?
Removing it from C[C]FLAGS will get rid of these warnings:
cc: -lstdc++: linker input file unused because linking not done
/Lars

I feel like I missed half of this conversation somewhere.  What's
going on here, is there some super secret L3P OSX port happening
that I don't know about? :^)

Anyhow, there is no LFLAGS in the makefile, but there is a GL_LIBS
line in the OSX makefile that should serve the same purpose.  Try adding
the -lstdc++ to that line instead of CFLAGS and let me know if it works.
Also does it break anything to compile with that flag on OSX 10.1?

Don