 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 276
Re: ldglite broke in Mac OS X 10.2.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:04:33 GMT

On keys not being received by GLUT apps:

Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:20:44 -0800
To: Mac OpenGL List <mac-opengl@lists.apple.com>
From: Geoff Stahl <gstahl@apple.com>
Subject: Re: Glut and key events

This is a know problem with glut apps run from the terminal that are
not in a package (i.e., built by Project Builder).  This will be
fixed very shortly.  In the mean time you can build your app with
Project Builder (see sample in developer examples) and all should be
right with the world.

Hi to all,
I've written a simple OpenGL source. In this source I've defined a
key listener, this key listener works properly with linux, but with
OS X it seems not to catch key events; in fact when i press a key,
it's captured from the shell, by which i runned my program, and then
it's printed in the shell.
May someone help me, please?
Thanx,
Stefano.