 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 621 – 640 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: new program to aid part making: ldraw circle creator

Ryan, Did you set your margins wide to post to cad.dat and then forget to set them back to 78 characters or so? I noticed you made a bunch of cad.dat posts lately, and I know I've forgotten in the past. -John Van SCOTT R DENNETT wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) I didn't intend it that way. I was just pointing out that "Foundation" doesn't have to mean a charitable organization. (...) I _definately_ didn't want to imply that. :) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Picayune request for LDLite

I don't know what color "Picayune" is, but try using "3". (*) I'll add to the wishlist a desire for more colors on the drop down menus. Right now it is LDRAW-compatible, but it would be nice to be able to override the numbers in the edit box. You (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Tim, I volunteered to head up this area. I need to confer with Ryan and anyone else who has volunteered (*is* there anyone else?) as to what guidelines are required for Model submission. I'll start a discussion in cad.dat.models.sets about (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  MPD Parts? (and a confession)

Okay, so it is easy to display an MPD file, but what do people think about allowing part files to be MPDs? This would allow making the sub-parts that are related to a part to be packaged with the part. The trick is how to determine what file an MPD (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: How big is your VEC dir?

(...) Never noticed any slowdown. I throw my LDraw folder around so much that I always convert my VEC dir to gif to save time on the transfer. (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: fixed part: JW's parts

onyx wrote in message ... (...) tile (...) went (...) RL (...) LDraw (...) to be Onyx, You may disagree, but you restate my own objection perfectly. Your example of 3068 is "perfect" "as far as I'm concerned". It shows your personal standards and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) This is a complex issue. The thing is, what is easy to click together with Lego could be difficult with LDraw. I would say LDraw uses submodels much more often than Lego would in its instructions. Say for example an angled wing assembly like (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  AUTHORS subdirectory?

Bram/Tim/Jeremy/Terry/etc.: Since it is looking more and more like subdirectories of c:\ldraw\models can be made to work very nicely, another directory that might be nice someday is an AUTHORS directory for personal models, for example: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: New LDAO - Temp Location

(...) You're welcome. Three things to be aware of in this release: 1. The VEC opens really slowly the first time you access it in any session of LDAO. This is because ldraw\parts is being checked to make sure there aren't any part-files newer than (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: How big is your VEC dir?

Since I know what just about every peice is named in LDraw, I find ONYX's part search program much more useful than the VEC, so I've deleted my VEC dir (sorry Steve - I still use the other useful functions of LDAO, though) --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: New Touch Sensor

(...) IMHO this numbering method makes no sense at all !! First, the 3 parts are not separable and makes no sense using them separated. LEGO decided to number them like if it was a _single_ part and have put the 32025 number in the _main_ part which (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: Part Tracker news

I have made a mock-up of what the revised version of the LDraw Parts Tracker might look like. Please visit: (URL) love to hear people's thoughts on the design and layout! Question: I have placed "actions" buttons in the right hand column: a "get (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.997)

  Re: LDlite "Black" not really Black...

(...) I tried that already, and it looks kind of strange, especially for transparent parts. For some reason, it just doesn't seem to look like the real instructions (IMO). Maybe I'm just too used to the default LDraw look...especially because the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  LDLite Anomaly

I'm having problems with LDLite 1.6, using the -R option. It's supposed to write out a new file, with the LDLite code translated to equivalent LDraw commands. But it doesn't seem to be working. The new file is written, but it only contains one line: (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: ldraw.org Not Found

Hi Tim, I tried something new today. (After seeing ldraw.org on my mom's comp at school I gained renewed interest in solving this problem.) I tried typing in the IP address to see if it would come up. It didn't. I also tried looking for several (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: Complete list of metacommands?

(...) Umm, *anything* is allowed at the moment, since these meta-statements aren't used anywhere. But I'd suggest new parts should use the first word of their descriptive name as the first entry for 0 CATEGORY. Or at least that the category entry (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)

[Subtitle: Parts Wars Episode IV: A New Hope] [Terry and others in the know: please don't be shy about correcting me on any point I am mis-reporting.] You may have noticed recent announcements about LDList and LDAO concerning LDraw part-names and (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

Yep, still here, still willing. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

Bram: [ Multiple languages ] (...) Tim says not yet, but whatever gets translated will be included (we can probably do it without Tim notices it :-). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.996)

More:  Next Page >>