 CAD / Development / 874
Re: LDlite "Black" not really Black...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:02:58 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
Wow, cool. :)  Now I just have to create a script to set the
edge-color for everything to pure black.

And I'm going to edit my stud.dat and stud2.dat files, to put
pure-black sides on all the studs.  Too bad that messes up a few
parts which use studs for non-stud functions.

I tried that already, and it looks kind of strange, especially for
transparent parts.  For some reason, it just doesn't seem to look like
the real instructions (IMO).  Maybe I'm just too used to the default
LDraw look...especially because the shading on LDLite studs looks so
nice...
--Bram