 CAD / Development / 806
Re: LDlite "Black" not really Black...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:35:37 GMT

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:07:57 GMT, Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:

I noticed that In LDlite, "black" is not really black... it is not quite
R:0;G:0;B:0.  I know that that works well for lego parts, but it  would be nice
if it would render true black when you select black for the background color.

Even if I was doing a "true black" background, I'd probably still want my
black lego parts in a slightly off-black color.  So maybe the -B option
could accept an RGB value?

Steve