Re: ldraw.org Not Found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:20:05 GMT

Hi Tim,

I tried something new today.  (After seeing ldraw.org on my mom's comp at
school I gained renewed interest in solving this problem.)  I tried typing
in the IP address to see if it would come up.  It didn't.  I also tried
looking for several servers assosciated with it.  I used a DNS Lookup
service to find as much info as I could.  I searched for ldraw.org: