 CAD / Development / 923
922  |  924
Subject:
LDLite Anomaly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:32:01 GMT

I'm having problems with LDLite 1.6, using the -R option.  It's supposed to
write out a new file, with the LDLite code translated to equivalent LDraw
commands.  But it doesn't seem to be working.  The new file is written, but
it only contains one line:

1 7 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 <sourcefile>

Anyone else having this problem?

Steve