 CAD / Development / 977
Re: Part Tracker news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 07:57:23 GMT

I have made a mock-up of what the revised version of the LDraw Parts
Tracker might look like.  Please visit:

http://www3.hmc.edu/~zbenz/partstracker/mockup.html

I'd love to hear people's thoughts on the design and layout!  Question: I
have placed "actions" buttons in the right hand column: a "get detailed
info" button, a "mail the author" button, and a "update part" button.
Alternatively, I could hyperlink the part name & description to go to the
detailed info, hyperlink the author's name for emailing, and just have
only the "update part" button.  Or, some other combination of hyperlinks
and graphics.  What do people think?

Thanks,
-Zach

Zach "The Lego Maniac" Benz