 CAD / Development / 967
Re: Part Tracker news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 03:15:54 GMT

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999 02:18:14 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

[Big snip]

The Parts Tracker is completely separate from the actual flow of parts from
author, to Terry, to voting, to release.

It would be very helpful, at least to one person, to have a more automated
process for this, but I know Terry personally reviews and cleans up nearly
every part-file that goes across his inbox.

Steve