 CAD / 1484
Re: Part Tracker news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 23:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, zbenz_NO_SPAM@hmc.edu (Zachary Benz) writes:
[...]
2) Someone else takes over management of it.  It is written in Perl for
the most part.  I will be the first to admit that the code is
embarrasingly ugly, but it gets the job done, and I'm happy to give the
source to whoever wants it.

And of course a combination of 1) and 2) could also work, with someone
hosting the tracker long enough for me to move and get re-established
online.

Please let me know what you think!

Zachary,

Let me know how I can help...  Plenty of disk space, etc. here on
lugnet.com, and extensive Perl/CGI experience.

If you are looking for a stable home for Parts Tracker (in the interim or
permanently), it could easily put in a subcategory of

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/

as a new category

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/tracker/

--Todd