 CAD / Development / 845
Re: Picayune request for LDLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:44:23 GMT

I don't know what color "Picayune" is, but try using "3". (*)

I'll add to the wishlist a desire for more colors on the drop
down menus.  Right now it is LDRAW-compatible, but it would be
nice to be able to override the numbers in the edit box. You
can set the default color from the command line and it will work --
I often generate the LDAO VEC in a transparent color so I get a
better idea of how to position parts.

A flag to always draw Type 5 lines is easy to do, thanks for the
suggestion.

-gyug

(*) c.f. the "teal" thread over on lugnet.cad :)

Chris Dee wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
I'd like to have more colors available in the Background Color and Default
Piece Color drop-downs.  Or the ability to type in different color codes.

While editing parts, it is useful to set the part-color to a transparent
value -- it makes it much easier to see the lines.

A second request/option: a mode where all type-5 lines are drawn.

Steve
I second Steve's request for a good way to see _all_ the type 5 lines. A
_feature_ in LDraw is convenient in this respect - you can change the 5s to 2s
and LDraw willl ignore the spurious data at the end of the line. I think LDLite
ignores type 2 lines with more than two sets of x-y-x co-ordinates.

ChrisD