 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 6101 – 6120 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How about some link images?

(...) Good idea. I'll whip up some tonight. (...) I'll definitely keep that in mind. (...) :) If others would like to try their hand at images incorporating an LDraw creation or two that would be nice. Also, try to keep the font Lucida Console - if (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

Hello everybody, In an earlier post in this thread I stated that I would start to make a list containing the various names for each LEGO part. As many parts have different names in different auctions, programms and inventories it is sometimes hard (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.163)

  can i use a povray library as a reference?

can i use a povray library as a reference? i have one that has a part i want (the lower_trainnose to be exact) amd i planned to use the povray object as a reference to model the part in ldraw. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

[Followup-To set to lugnet.admin.database -- can we please corral this (important) discussion to one location? It's getting cross-posted to too many ng's] (...) I've got some LDraw-to-AucZILLA cross-reference information. Let me dig it out... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) Correction: it would be bad to put each image *only* on a separate web page. Right? It really needs both (or multiple) types of displays. Here are a couple of crude, semi-working examples... * One piece: (URL) A bunch of pieces in a numeric (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: The Bricktionary project (Was: Idea: How starting ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) lists (...) lot (...) Two other resources come to mind: Lutz Uhlmann's Parts Reference at: (URL) reference of technic parts at: (URL) of these cover lots of parts not done in LDraw, and the Technica pages even have images of parts not LDrawn. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Another part variation

obPartTrivia: Anyone notice that there are[1] two different versions of the "Palm Tree Trunk Segment"? One is 40LDU[2] tall, the other is 44LDU tall. The difference is in the male connector on the bottom of the part. The shorter version appears to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Creating shell .DAT files is a simple way to record information for parts which haven't been created for LDraw. I wouldn't include these shell files in the L-CAD parts updates, but they would be useful for building a parts-base. (...) That (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) Hi all A standard naming convention is defenetively a must, weither Ldraw or Aucxilla or what ever it is, my self, I build a db for part inventory giving my own Part Number, Description and it is confusing with all the part auction around. In (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) problem... in the above database, part 3002 is a 2x3 brick, part 3002PEYE is a 2x2 brick with printing of an eye). Frank (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)  [DAT]

Ah, yet another promising database variant! This is great, and fast! I only see one problem with it is it only includes official LDraw elements. Isn't there any way we could make .DAT files for not yet rendered parts, too? Just for database (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) To start with the second point you mention: I don't think anyone should be obliged to used the `standard' nomenclature. As you say, for different applications the best name to use can vary for a piece. Even, if one wants to call a 1x1 brick a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) OK. I agree with you. The idea behind my site was to help people who are trying to locate hard-to-describe pieces, and need to visually browse through the catalog. (...) Again, I agree. I was just brainstorming ideas on how to reduce the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

Tim Courtney skrev i meddelandet <4.2.0.58.1999070617...mm.com>... (...) Don't forget LDLIST, (URL) can search the LDRAW parts on any text in the description, CATEGORY and KEYWORDS, and show a picture of the parts found. (And I can modify it if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) My feeling is that it would be good to have a standard set of names for auctions and inventories. It would be nice if LDraw could use these names also, but sounds like there is good reason for it to use a different set of names. Two sets of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) Just link to it! I understand that you want to have a standard style across the LDraw resources. And ldraw.org should always be willing to host LDraw-related content (utilities, information, etc) for anyone who wants to contribute it. But just (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Parts Database (Was: Idea: ... Lego piece naming convention?)

(...) EXCELLENT IDEA, Tore! Having that searchable would help a lot. Though it seems an odd characteristic to include, and no one would permanently categorize a piece by number of studs ('cept bricks, plates, and tiles), it is very helpful in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) Sybrand, Since you're looking at an incredibly huge undertaking, be sure to seek out and make the most of every last bit of info you can find on the net about anything related to this. (But don't give up! :-) Here are some related things which (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I think this is a good idea. If such database is hosted on Lugnet, or a clear link to another place everybody can use the same names when they want to auction/buy/sell/trade pieces. If there are pictures shown of the pieces it would even be (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.162)

More:  Next Page >>