 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3521 – 3540 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

(...) Since this is the dev group, I'll go ahead and post the non-public URL here. DISCLAIMER: This page is NOT COMPLETE and you may encounter difficulty using it to set up LDraw on the Mac. We're not responsible if you screw something up ;-) (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

I believe Matthew Gerber and some others may have already started created online "Getting Started" instructions for the Macintosh LDraw tools. I wanted to know this before I started on my own. Maybe I could pick up where someone else left off? James (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.269)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

OK, so I have made a preliminary getting started page. I basically took the Windows page and changed the names, commented out the images, and sent it to Tim. What it needs: - Images for ldglite and BrickDraw3D, 150x134 (see the Windows getting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  LdGLite for MacOS 8.6 - 9.2

Posted for Andrew: ---...--- Further to this subject, I have spent the last couple of months updating and rewriting LdGLite for the Macintosh. So it will run under MacOS 8.6 - 9.2 (development was done using MacOS 9.1, CodeWarrior 6.1 on my G4 - so (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] Reviewing Parts FAQ

(...) Ooo, I didn't realize that. Thanks for pointing it out. (...) Is it better now? (URL) Now, we just need a "Part Author's Guide to BFC Compliance" page... Steve (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Optimising piece use (Was: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open)

(...) I spent some time thinking about this yesterday. If we look at the problem of substituting the 1×1 plates with larger pieces as an optimisation problem, then we have to define a good "energy function" to describe the quality of various piece (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers

(...) May be "beginner reviewers" is a name for people like you and me. Then may be "advanced reviewers" is just a new name for acknowledged part authors. These acknowledged part authors just do their best by creating the LDraw parts we love so (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: how to add graphic to part

(...) For a quick custom, you can use BMP2DAT32 (if I remember the name right). It comes out with mediocre quality (usually), but it's easier than redrawing your graphic in LDraw vector commands. Steve (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: new rounded slopes...

(...) Here are the parts (plus a couple of extra). 41747 - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Right (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Left (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Inverted Right (URL) - Wedge 2 x 6 Double Inverted Left (URL) - Wedge 6 x 8 x 2 Triple (URL) - Wedge 6 x 8 (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers

(...) I wonder. . .would it be helpful, or simply more confusing, to introduce more "levels" of reviewers? Currently a part requires two votes from regular users plus one from an admin user (which is currently just Steve Bliss, yes?). I think things (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: FAQ for Part Reviewers (was: Re: BFC and Primitives)

(...) I think so, too. (...) If it's alright with Damien, I will add it. (...) I just put one together earlier today. (URL). Steve (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Error in Technic axle extender?

(...) That's the beauty of the Ldraw parts library (and open-source in general) - when it matters enough, it'll get done 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  [Parts Tracker] Reviewing Parts FAQ

I took the current information available from the Parts Tracker, and the recent discussions in this group, and put together a quick FAQ page about reviewing parts. Please let me know what you think! I will be happy to receive any and all Edits, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Error in Technic axle extender?

(...) *ahem* All rotated and BFC'ed, here's the part you've all been waiting for: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  LUGNET CAD Group Structure (Was: Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - What to include)

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message news:GrBy90.Eqx@lugnet.com... (...) I think we'll compartamentalize that restrict that info to the RNDR series. (...) Before thinking of that, the structure of the lugnet.cad.* heirarchy needs (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: New tool: LDDesignPad 0.3 for LDraw

Hello Carsten, In deed a great program! Hassle-free installation, opens as fast as NotePad, drag-n-drop files into workspace. I miss an L3Lab button, but since I don't use LDView, I renamed a copy of L3Lab.exe to LDView.exe and thus fooled (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

(...) You can do this with existing tools, here are a couple of ways. They're manual, but not as bad as doing it by hand.... 1. Open the file in Excel (or some other spreadsheet). Use formula cells to calculate the new component values. Replace the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Requesting another plug-in for LDDesignPad

Carsten and other Delphi programmers, I wish I could make some calculations in my K'nex part files to bring them all down to standard LDraw scale (right now they are much larger compared to the Lego parts). I would like to multiply all the points in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for February 2002 (belated)

(...) Both winners are very interesting! Congratulations to both. I hope you still receive as many contestants in the future LDraw MOTM and SOTM contests. Fredrik (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for February 2002 (belated)

Hello, Sorry about the delay, but I've been sick for the last week. :-( So I apologize to everyone, especially the winners, which are; MOTM: Jeremy Sproat for "Icosahedron", his fascinating exercise in hinged complexity. SOTM: Rick Hallman for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.268)

More:  Next Page >>