Re: [Parts Tracker] Reviewing Parts FAQ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:50:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky writes:
Based on this FAQ, I get the notion that BFC is required not optional.

Ooo, I didn't realize that.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Maybe a rewording is in order. Something like:

Is it better now? <http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/reviewfaq/>

Now, we just need a "Part Author's Guide to BFC Compliance" page...

Steve