 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2981 – 3000 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) I like the fact the it doesn't use the registry. This mean I can move the LDRAW directory around at will and have to worry about flargging Windows not being able to update itself. You would think something as basic as update all the registry (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.301)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem and more

(...) Actually I never reported this bug, only just experienced it too. Keep poking... On other news my Cocoa version is now displaying models on the screen - I spent 4 days with frustrating crashes. Are there any more issues with verision 0.4 that (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.301)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Another issue is the ownership of the changes. Do you wish to require authors who contribute changes to assign ownership of the changes to you? If you do not, then the program becomes partly owned by you and all whose code you have accepted (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.301)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Jaco, If you could send me the DAT/LDR/MPD file I can examine it. Kevin kevin_clague@yahoo.com (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.301)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available  [DAT]

I tried this: 0 SYNTH BEGIN RIBBED_HOSE 100 LDU 1 7 -174 -20 -36 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 LS00.DAT 1 7 -10 48 -6 0 1 0 -1 0 0 0 0 1 LS00.DAT 0 SYNTH END It is straight from the readme.txt file. It does not work... Saved it as tube.dat and put both this (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) OK the installer is slightly less sucky, because now it puts the parts in the LDRAW\Parts directory. Kevin (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem

I think I did something else that you never anticipated :) select part select ³Change Part Name...² look up part number elsewhere accidentally click in LDRAW Viewer window off of brick when returning to LDRAW Viewer (deselect brick) enter part (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem

(...) Did I overlook a known bug list? If I did I'll read through it before reporting any other problems. I am not trying to be pushy, I am just offereing the only service that I can offer, guinea pig :) Keep building and I'll keep poking. Chris (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

Hi Dwayne - (...) No reason that I see, in fact, it just hasn't happened yet :-) (...) Yup. (...) Absolutely. (...) It's funny how with this post you've hit the nail on the head with my current line of thinking. :-) Steve and I have been talking (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem

Christopher, your new bug, (...) actually I have also encountered this one, but as yet have been too lazy to do anything about it. I believe it only affects the carbon version and according to the Apple technical litereature there is an alternative (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) installed" error when I try to install LSynth 2.0. This is especially baffling to me, since I used LEdit not two minutes prior to trying to install LSynth. Do I need to install it in a particular directory? Dave! (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

I really like your tool, it will save me a lot of time and struggling and allow mw to add to my models I do, hower have a a comment on the installer you use, it sucks.. instead of placing the parts in the correct parts directories it placed them in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

Happy New Year! It's a few minutes after midnight, ldraw.org server time (ie, GMT). The final parts update for 2002 is now available. This is update 2002-06, a small package of just 54 files. It's become a tradition for me to put out an update just (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Is there someone who got it to work? Kevin? "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:H8GC8B.3pq@lugnet.com... (...) DAT, (...) hoses, (...) creating (...) support (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

Hi Jaco, I started out on the wrong approach to synthesized hoses and rubber bands, where I used LDraw parts to create the bands and tubes. In most cases I don't need new parts, I just need to use a cylinder (or square) primitive and scale it as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

"Dwayne "Fallenhunter" Miller" <dmiller23@neo.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Brs2.2M8@lugnet.com... (...) in its (...) life (...) practical. Yes, in this case you need something like LDRAW/MLCad, where parts can be 'pushed into' each other. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ok, got an even more general question. Any reason that a group, could be set aside to develop just the CAD engine, and allow it to be used for loads of things? I mean, the core engine programmers could develop the core parts of the program, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for December 2002

Huzzah! Sorry for the delay... Holidays and all. MOTM for December is Jeff Kiser's "Piano Keys". An intriguing concept, better explained now with Jeff's text. I wonder if it could actually work? SOTM is Peter Palfy's "Prison!". I like this scene. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Kevin! I cannot seem to get LSynth to work. The only thing it generates is the same file as the input file... What do I do wrong? Jaco (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

  Re: LSynth 2.0 Available

(...) Me too. I'd also like it to be integratable into development environments. This is why the actual synthesizer is a simple ASNI C program that can be accessed via command prompt methods, whether that be unix or windows, and all the actual (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

ldraw
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>