 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 384
Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:56:32 GMT

Did I overlook a known bug list? If I did I'll read through it before
reporting any other problems. I am not trying to be pushy, I am just
offereing the only service that I can offer, guinea pig :) Keep building
and I'll keep poking.

Chris

Actually I never reported this bug, only just experienced it too. Keep poking...

On other news my Cocoa version is now displaying models on the screen - I
spent 4 days with frustrating crashes. Are there any more issues with
verision 0.4 that need addressing or should I keep plugging away in Cocoa.

Andrew...