 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2621 – 2640 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) That's another possibility, yes. The LUGNET server could generate a cryptographically signed string and e-mail this to a user, who could then cut and paste the string and submit it to the ldraw.org server, which would then decode the string (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) that would work with me, if everyone accepts the risk. (...) I wouldn't want to require LDraw members to be LUGNET members. Dan (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: JDraw3D, another Viewer/Editor for ldraw files

Hi Cary, I'm sorry to say that, but my app, being based on Java3D requires 3d hardware support for rendering. That means that it runs well on GeForce and Radeon graphic cards series, but not so well on software renderizers. Regarding the first run, (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Parts Tracker Status

The Parts Tracker is back online and open for business! The URL is the same as always, (URL). There are two outstanding issues that we'll hopefully be able to resolve soon: 1. Because of differences in the nature of the server, submissions and (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) what the differences are, which is a good thing. How did you generate it? (I know your aversion to MS and suspect you didn't use MS Word for the generation :) ) Hopefully some automatic way so we can be sure all the differences are (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  LDraw -> EPS (Was: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available)

(...) No it isn't. Bitmaps with Z buffering are much easier. (...) It sounds like I should spend more time looking at the source code for LDGLite. (...) I'm really too busy to do any work on it now, but I wouldn't mind knowing where to look, if I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Moving LDraw.org permanently to Peeron?

(...) I'd be happy to mirror those files on the 3 web sites that I run : ) -JSM (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) That's not a bad idea, but it leads to the point that someone (or someones) will have to accept the dues, track the moneys, pay the bill(s). So we'll need a treasurer right away. LDraw.org is an international thing, so there could be fees for (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) 1..2..3 not me! Seriously though, it's a good idea in the long term, but as you seem to imply, not so feasible in the short term. We have a few more immediate tasks to occupy ourselves, including getting voting up, getting the LSC off the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) D'oh! Yeah, I'm for that one. (...) Right. (...) I'm for it as *one potential* method of verification, but not as *the exclusive* method. -Tim (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) This is new? Only the committee and people who are eligable for membership in the LSC can vote? I thought we were defining the general membership in LDraw.org so that everyone can vote? I think this paragraph should say: LDraw.org Members will (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes: hi tim, (...) could you please sort this out in more detail? does it mean that the "Ldraw.org" file format will support, say 256 colors, no longer required to put dithered colors in subfiles, "set in (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I believe this proposal should make reference to the current steering committee, the only legitimate steering committee thus far. If it does not, there is a risk that the LSC could be misconstrued as _the_ governing body for all LDraw.org (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4pc2bvo3amq7f4a...4ax.com... (...) I hven't read the whole discussion but this is the wound point. I'm not a real LUGNET member because of the payment. I think a membership is'n a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) You're mostly right. I suppose the proposal/message wasn't clear enough (and this is the part I was afraid of it not being clear enough in, so I tried to disclaim it). A couple years ago, the four of us posted this message: (URL) - sometime (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Me either. Snipped the next bit because it's a good summation of the roles... (...) And thanks muchly for that! progress on overall org goals had stagnated. a good sharp poke was a good thing. <more snippage> (...) What I think Tim meant here (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I agree that we have to avoid that risk you refer to, and I would suggest that be part of the LSC charter. As for the steering committee, I'm not sure the post from 2 years ago is really valid anymore, and would suggest the community start (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LDraw -> EPS (Was: LPub 2.2.0.0 Available)

(...) You really should. I don't have as much free time these days so it's been a bit neglected by me. (...) Most of the code is in gleps.c. That's the part that needs work. Otherwise you can search for the variable EPS_OUTPUT_FIGURED_OUT in main.c. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: LSC Proposal 0.99

(...) there are reasons why I put stress on a restriction. (URL) took me almost a year to get a deeper understanding of the stuff I was dealing with and feel comfortable with cond. line, BFC, bad vertex sequences and the like. 'til one hasn't (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) The above set sounds OK to me. (...) I think you've found a good balance by the set above. Todd has mentioned a system for cross-checking IDs for uniqueness elsewhere in this thread, which I think is important to be able to claim an off-site (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.312)

More:  Next Page >>