 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2601 – 2620 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  *** LDView Version 1.0 Released ***

LDView Version 1.0 has been completed, and can be downloaded from the following location: (URL) full source code is also available at that location.) LDView is an OpenGL-based real-time viewer for LDraw models written for the Microsoft Windows (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.936)

  LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

We have been doing a lot of thinking and planning for the future focus of LDraw.org recently. Within a week or so, a new section of the site is planned to be released. From this, a slight restructuring will take place but nothing fundamentally (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.936)

  L3PAdd-On v1.2.7

Here's where to get it: (URL) here's what's new: Version 1.2.7 ---...--- Fixed a bug in the routine to check for the validity of directories retrieved from the registry. Removed the final backslash from the output path (L3P didn't like it). Fixed a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Patterned Parts Numbering

Hello Manfred, I don't want to be ignorant, but... - World is evolving. Even not so wealthy users should be now at a development level of Windows 95a (first version) (how many years Win95 exists now?). - The 'old' technology (here the 8.3 filenames) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.936)

  Re: Patterned Parts Numbering

Hello Tore! (...) recall that Norton Commander 5.0 for DOS (...) No. FAT16 has only limitations in the root directory for maximum number of files. That NC was limited to 2000 files was a memory allocation problem. What I meant was: 1) The first (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Yet another L3PAO update

Version 1.2.5 is up. I added a (much-requested) command line textbox that shows the output before it is sent to L3P. This allows the user to see exactly what every switch and checkbox does as s/he changes settings. As always, here's the place: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) And I'd still be happy to include the results of that effort under the LDraw umbrella. I think Jacob still has documents on his server about "LDraw II". But we don't need to write a new format -- it's already there. Heck, there are a bunch of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:3A3A7869.6F41C7....com.br... (...) That's true. There should be a gradual shift in naming to 'LCAD Organization' rather than LDraw.org, etc [1]. Eventually LCAD *will* change to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Do we need public part submission information ?

(...) This is OK for now, but long-term, let's make our own list. Partsref may not always conform *exactly* to the LCAD parts library. (...) When the FAQ is published, it might be better to put very short blurbs on the Submission Guidelines page, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Do we need public part submission information ?

(...) Sorry I didn't reply before -- I meant to! (...) Yes, and it should have a link on the main page of www.ldraw.org, and a link (maybe more than one) from the news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/ page. The link could say "Do your part!" (...) I've added (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Update online

As of last night the ldraw.org update has been online. Right now no major changes have been made, just the main page and some internal restructuring of a few others (mostly not visible). Also, the Reference page got a new paragraph, in preparation (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Some thoughts..

I just got an email from an LDraw user talking about some advanced features for the DAT format. I referred him to Karim's Artemis study to think over, and that got me thinking. I just want to put this on the table. Here, quoted from the last page of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) This is something that confuses me, sometimes you say ldraw.org and sometimes LCAD organization. I'd rather see things going in the direction of an "LCAD organization", I know that currently LDraw accounts for most of what we call LCAD but I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  LDraw.org Reference Organization Questions

I'm working on yet another item for the LDraw.org Reference section at (URL) Seeing that this section has grown a bit recently I want to get it more organized. As this area of the site collects more resources I want it to be easy to navigate and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  December 2000 LDraw MOTM competition

Hi all, It is that time of the month again(1) - time to vote! And unlike Florida, I have no problem hand-counting votes. So shake off any excess chads and visit: (URL) real good entries this month - an excellent variety. Plus the winner will be the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility

(...) Ah yes. The URL got updated once, but not the name after it. (...) Hmm, I dunno, I just copied what was in the /cad/ldraw/parts/ section. Anyone out there in CAD-land have any suggestions on how to improve the lists here?-- (URL) here-- (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

When I started using MLCAD/L3P/POV-RAY, I had quite a few issues. - Installation - The existing ldraw.org was pretty good in instructing how to find and install these things. However, I had to wade through a bunch of stuff to figure out that these (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Color page updated

(...) I never said that it was meant to limit, only that it is made up of these colors now. Please don't take this to mean that new colors can't be added, or that it invalidates other colors. We already know of at least one color that should be (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

stickers
(score: 0.935)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) That seems backwards to me. If "LCAD" is the all-encompassing term we want to use, then LDraw would be a subset of LCAD, and the 'proper' subdomain name would be ldraw.lcad.org (to go along with mlcad.lcad.org, etc). But that's working from an (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

  Re: LDraw.org Future Plans/Help

(...) planned (...) nothing (...) Yes, it's true. We [the LCAD Comm.] are changing as the advancements do... (...) take (...) ideas (...) L3Lab, (...) lot (...) Is this a completely "good" idea? I've only recently learned LCAD and have been using (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.935)

More:  Next Page >>