 Announcements / 802
801  |  803
Subject:
*** LDView Version 1.0 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:32:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LDView Version 1.0 has been completed, and can be downloaded from the
following location:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

(The full source code is also available at that location.)

LDView is an OpenGL-based real-time viewer for LDraw models written for the
Microsoft Windows platform (95/98/ME and NT4/Win2000).  More info can be
found at the website above.

I have released a number of development versions leading up to this 1.0
release (announced primarily on the lugnet.cad and lugnet.cad.dev groups),
and have incorporated much of the feedback I received from users into the
program.  Thanks to all those who sent me feedback; I'm sorry if your
suggestions didn't make it into v1.0.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)