 Announcements / 801
800  |  802
Subject:
Partsref Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:53:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Partsref has gotten a slight facelift!

Where possible, I've added links from the parts entries in the Partsref browse
pages to other parts-references websites.

To accomodate these links, the part listings were rearranged slightly.

As of now, links are provided to four other resources: Tim Vattima's parts-to-
sets inventory pages, Jennifer and Dan Boger's parts-to-sets inventories on
Peeron.com, Jim Hughes' Technica Element Registry, and James Jessiman's
Unofficial LEGO(R) Parts Listing (at it's new home on www.ldraw.org).

If you know of another resource that should be included, let me know!

See Partsref at <http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/>.

Steve