 Administrative / General / 8222
Re: Correct attribution? (was Re: Parts tracker needs more visibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And *that* is why the parts tracker URL needs to be listed on the web front
page of the cad.dat.parts group.

Aya, OK, got it.

Um, I thought that it was Tore (with some help from Manfred) rather than
Zak's baby... I could be confused, though. The page is signed /Tore anyway.

Ah yes.  The URL got updated once, but not the name after it.

Also, Huw's partslist generator probably is more of a modeling tool than a
part authoring tool... although you could certainly use it to generate lists
of primitives used in authoring a part, I'm not sure if you actually would
want to all that much?? I dunno because I am not an author.

Hmm, I dunno, I just copied what was in the /cad/ldraw/parts/ section.

Anyone out there in CAD-land have any suggestions on how to improve the
lists here?--

   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/

and here--

   http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/

(It's kinda icky IMHO that stuff is duplicated -- I'd like to move stuff
around if possible.)

--Todd