 Announcements / 869
868  |  870
Subject:
December 2000 LDraw MOTM competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 04:04:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

It is that time of the month again(1) - time to vote!
And unlike Florida, I have no problem hand-counting votes.
So shake off any excess chads and visit:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Some real good entries this month - an excellent variety. Plus the winner
will be the last one for this millenium.  The culmination of 1000 years of
design, all embodied in a virtual rendition of our favorite toy.

-- Terry K --
1. Sorry it's late - holiday weekend, relatives, yadda yadda yadda.