Re: December 2000 LDraw MOTM competition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:22:37 GMT

I have a couple of models I'd like to submit, but I have no idea how to
begint o render them.  LDLite didn't work for me.  I haven't installed
POVRay in years.  Is there a good program to do it quickly, a service that
does it (a-la upload .dat to webpage and it generates JPG/GIF)?

Or, last, how about some instructions on how to set up POVRay now-a-days?

Brian J. Sayatovic
mailto:trin@1.net (replace '1' with 'one')

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

It is that time of the month again(1) - time to vote!
And unlike Florida, I have no problem hand-counting votes.
So shake off any excess chads and visit:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Some real good entries this month - an excellent variety. Plus the winner
will be the last one for this millenium.  The culmination of 1000 years of
design, all embodied in a virtual rendition of our favorite toy.

-- Terry K --
1. Sorry it's late - holiday weekend, relatives, yadda yadda yadda.