 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM for November

I think the new scheme looks great! Having the contestants up for a prolonged period makes the site more worth visiting at all times. Besides, seeing the wide variety of contestants probably makes it more encouraging for newbies to submit their (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM for November

Terry: (...) I thought so too. And except for a short while (enough to catch three messages though), it seems to have worked. Jacob (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GnrB9B.7yC@lugnet.com... (...) more (...) I forgot to add, DAT will always be compatible, and should always be compatible. LEdit has .DAT hard-coded (and we have not found a copy of its source (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ahhhhh, ok that exlains it. thanks! Gary Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GnrB9B.7yC@lugnet.com... (...) more (...) not (...) for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension

Hello, (...) its (...) LEdit can be changed. I did it myself. Just patch the extension with a hex-editor from .DAT to LDR. No reverse-engineering necessary ;)) Greetings Carsten (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension

"Rui Martins" <Rui.Martins@Link.pt> wrote in message news:3C0BB8B1.803010...Link.pt... (...) No, for now parts stay .DAT. (...) It isn't as big of a deal as you are making it out to be. I've had many discussions with Steve about this, and he (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2001

(...) alright!! thanks to the voters and congrats to cale on the garden tour scene. for fans of the shinkitsune, here is another alternate model for another life on mars set: (URL) g (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: The LDraw Community is what each person makes it

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GouxnK.Kyp@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) ways (...) My process is very similar to Larry's although I have a couple of Unix shell scripts thrown in the mix to do some (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) I think that putting any more constraints on the submissions would be counter productive. We (I, in this case:) want to see as many contestants as possible and don't want to impose any restrictions on the kind of work submitted. If someone (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) > (Maybe not too much, let's keep it lean and mean.) At the least, I > think we should make the object model workable in C++, Java, Perl and > Python. (...) This is interesting. I wonder what we can do as far as making it both comprehensive (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Actually this brings up a different issue. I haven't put alot of thought into it yet, but I think it would be useful to add information in the part files that would allow a program to differentiate between geometry that represents 'outside' (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I'll have a better answer for this when I port my Java implementation to Perl. But yah, I guess "comprehensive" and "generic" don't quite mix well. I want comprehensive, in that this library could be used for many different methods of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - What to include

Hi all, For the RNDR 101 and CONV 101 should I include some basic POV-Ray editing (colours, background, turning lights in to shadowless lights) or is that more a RNDR201 thing? And can we have a lugnet.cad.tutorial group? or is that a bit too much? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I can definately see the benefits of a standard library interface. Even an implementation might have a lot of uses. I just think that you will get the best design for the interface, if you forget about how you or anyone implemented it in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Yes, What you're describing does sound like BFC to me. As someone else (travis I think?) said, BFC is a useful optimiziation for reducing the number of surfaces that need to be drawn. But it's not the same thing I was talking about. BFC (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) A couple of different approaches to this have been discussed before. I think the most generic solution was to implement a 0 DETAIL <level> meta-command, that would identify the detail-level of the following lines. A 0 detail level indicates (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) I agree on PDF: it is small, searchable (you can even create an index of multiple PDF-files which you can search), multi-platform, you can add links, bookmarks, wadda ye want more? Second choice would be html... Well, I'm going back to do my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well again BFC is only useful for culling surfaces that face away from you. It doesn't really do anything for faces that face you but are blocked by other faces. When I talked about top, left, right, etc, I was envisioning some system by which (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Could you give us an example? By looking at what you've written, I don't understand if one needs an ending tag, or not, to complete the '0 DETAIL' command. Where in the text of the file would this go? How would it look? Thanks a lot. Much (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) I'm hoping within a couple of month or so (beta with a month or so), but it really depends on how this project goes, and the schedules of anyone who wants to contribute. (...) That shattering sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.152)

More:  Next Page >>