 CAD / 6858
Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:13:59 GMT

"Rui Martins" <Rui.Martins@Link.pt> wrote in message

Are we going to change all the Parts files and Primitives ?

No, for now parts stay .DAT.

Which programs will be affected ?
Has anyone already checked for incompatibilities, with current known
programs ?

It isn't as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.  I've had many
discussions with Steve about this, and he believes strongly it will not have
any serious negative effects.

This name change should have been done a long time ago, but no one took
action to change it then.  But its better now than later.

-Tim