 CAD / 6864
Re: LDR - New LDraw File Extension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 06:00:58 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> wrote in message
<SNIP>
but I can see MLCad has these 4 lines:
   All Ldraw Files (*.ldr, *.dat, *.mpd)    (the default)
   Model Files (*.ldr, *.dat)
   Multipart Files (*.mpd)
   All Files (*.*)

I find that *.ldr and *.mpd belong together as the future extensions.
/Lars

For me it's the kind of file - while mpd contains multiple models, ldr and
dat contain only one file (I thought it's more logical ???). But I'm always
open to discussions :-)

Michael