 CAD / Development / 6900
Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, James Reynolds writes:
This class hierarchy is actually the class library I whipped up over the
past week.  About 95% of what I posted here has working code, but I didn't
want to push any of that if there's no consensus on the higher-level design...
OK.  This is sounding very yummy.  When can we start using the frameworks.

I'm hoping within a couple of month or so (beta with a month or so), but it
really depends on how this project goes, and the schedules of anyone who
wants to contribute.

I think that traffic in Salt Lake City is pretty much congested for the next
two or three weeks.  Everything else is pure conjecture.  ;-)
Nonsense.  I got to work and home just fine today, and I even found parking
right across from where they had the opening ceremonies. :-)

That shattering sound you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor.

You're up by the U, right?  It's always been congested up there -- is
everyone using mass transit to get around now?  Did they ever finish the
light rail from the center to town to the U?

Cheers,
- jsproat