 CAD / Development / 6899
Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:03:50 GMT

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C66F9C8.2070300@bigfoot.com...
Hmmm. I can see that I think. I think we really need to start defining
Methods and Dataflow to really be able to see all this. What data
structures are used to pass the file contents from the loader to
the parser?

There are some free UML tools. Maybe we ought to move this into
one of those so we all can get a bette ridea of what we're talking
about?

I have made two charts, one for file loading and one for file structure

http://www.broich.onlinehome.de/lego/ldraw-library.html

At this location I can place futhermore our conclusions, when we get some.

Sascha