 CAD / Development / 6910
Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:01:02 GMT

"Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GrF5JD.5zI@lugnet.com...
I have made two charts, one for file loading and one for file structure

http://www.broich.onlinehome.de/lego/ldraw-library.html

At this location I can place futhermore our conclusions, when we get some.

I found a free UML tool that works and made a class graph showing the
classes, we talked about.

The tool, Poseidon for UML, is java-based and (as community edition) free.
A link is on my site, also the project file, I made.

So may be we can work with it, create neccessary methods and elements etc.
for the library.

Sascha