 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

(...) Possibly. For me it works now, but didn't for a little bit this afternoon. A mirror would be good as long as it can be done cleanly and the primary site linked to would be the original at (URL) I do have a volunteer to host a mirror. -Tim <>< (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

Gee, thanks Todd -- I didn't even know about (URL) there is no link to it from the LUGNET home page! How many other secret LUGNET pages are there? Concerning the parts image database it looks like we agree, and a good start would be to combine the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) That sounds good. I was just fretting over the blatant plugs. A title or graphic that adds to the appeal of the image is great. I worry most about the keeping the overall look clean and professional. I would hate to see blatant promotion or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) No argument from me. That is pretty much how part voting has evolved. (devolved?) Sometimes, a contrary decision must be made. (...) Yes. We could do it somewhat like the entries in the IRTC: (URL) I don't mean to say a full-blown competition, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts

(...) LDLite do with a .txt file if it found it in an .mpd file? (...) I like this idea beter. LDAO and LDLite would pick it up and display it so people can read it if it was an errors.dat instead of errors.txt. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Site Release!

Very nice. Clean, crisp, easy to follow. Nice integration with LUGNET. The "getting started" page is the clearest presentation I've seen of how to get LDraw up and running. I suspect (or at least hope) more of the utilities will be submitted (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Parts Reference updated

Hi all, I have made a major update to my parts reference. Added the last updates to LDraw and also added all 8xxxx numbers as they are TLG numbers. I also added the newer colors like cyan, orange and the clear brown to L2P. Enjoy, Lutz (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) The point is if the submodel does not contain *any* moving parts, why make it a seperate model? Though we do have the available space filename-wise, it does seem kinda silly. But still, either way I guess is about the same thing. -Tim Courtney (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: OMR Model Creation/Submission Rules

(...) Correct. Allowing mockups would cause confusion and inconsistency throughout the repository. Comment out the parts that do not exist and leave the part blank. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: fixes??

(...) The problem is the primitive stud*.dat files are specifying two different colors for the same voxel (3D pixel)--the voxels are the edges are being filled with both the edge color and the surface color. So the renderer has to 'decide' which (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: AUTHORS subdirectory?

(...) I think this already works. (...) That'd be nice. It'd be one step in making LDraw into less of an "amateur"[1] CAD program. --Bram [1] As in the results and programming, not the users. I think Ldraw should remain as least as easy to use as it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.990)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) I agree as well. (...) I like your rendering! :) What kind of ships are those? -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up. (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: LDlite 1.6 problems

Howdy. (...) You are probably experiencing the "space in the filename" problem. LDLite needs to have the model file and ldraw directory names not ahve any "weird characters" in the names, such as spaces, ()'s, etc. If you install LDRAW in C:\LDRAW (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

I still can't access the site. It keeps looking and looking and never finds anything. Yesterday I tried around 2AM EST (USA) and today I tried it around 9PM. Maybe we need a mirror site here in the US? Thanks, Adam Jacob Sparre Andersen (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

Sybrand Bonsma <bonsma@phys.chem.ethz.ch> wrote in message news:FEG10M.DFB@lugnet.com... (...) clear (...) maybe (...) LDraw, (...) should (...) The problem is that there are different needs for different applications using piece names. LDraw piece (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: #ldraw on IRC

which IRC server??? (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: url for the parts tracker?

(...) We should probably incorporate that into ldraw.org as well. And have a submission form for people submitting information on parts they plan to work on or have completed. I was looking through the tracker and noticed Luis Fernandez was planning (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: Parts for LDraw or parts for POV-Ray?

(...) There are parts in l3go and mabie even in lgeo that are not in ldraw yet. I think that before a merge of lgeo and l3go is done then the l3go parts not in ldraw should be done in ldraw.That way there would be nothing in the combined library (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

  Re: POV & Ldraw convertors?

(...) Any one know where to get these convertors??? Eric (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.989)

More:  Next Page >>