Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:01:09 GMT

At 04:44 PM 6/15/99 +0000, John VanZwieten wrote:
Then we should put an errors.txt file in the MPD's to denote each
discrepancy in the official models.  Especially since a lot of the
decorated or sticker elements have not been modeled in LDraw yet.

Why not just an errors.dat file with lots of 0 comment lines?  What would • LDLite do with a .txt file if it found it in an .mpd file?
Maybe it doesn't care what extension is used on the file, but maybe it does?

I like this idea beter.  LDAO and LDLite would pick it up and display it so
people can read it if it was an errors.dat instead of errors.txt.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com