Subject:
MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:41:50 GMT

Since we appear to be using MPD for the Model Repository, I think its
usefulness could be extended.  Because of the patterned parts rule - if
there isn't a decorated element for a set use the undecorated version - we
will need a list of all errors in each official set.  Can we make MPD to
hold a text file as well and extract it as something like readme.txt or
errors.txt in the model's subdirectory?  Is this a built in thing to MPD
and it will extract whatever extension is in FILE?  Like if I had an MPD with:

0 FILE /sets/XXXX-YY/main.dat
1 blah
1 blah
0