Re: MPD, the OMR, and Incomplete Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:09:07 GMT

On 6/15/99, at 5:51 PM, blisses@worldnet.att.net wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:26:41 GMT, "Scott R Dennett" • <dennett@agate.net>
wrote:

And what about part mock-ups for which there is no known part • number?  How
would those be referenced?

Steve

What do you mean? If a piece gots voted in then it's official
even
if we don't know a number for it, correct?

I'm saying if a model requires a part which hasn't been made • yet, no number
is known for that part ('cause the number isn't imprinted on • the part), and
an unofficial (or mock-up) file is used as a placeholder for • the part, what
name should be given that "part" file?

Steve

You are asking about unofficial mock-ups? They are not to be
included.
Only official parts count.
Does this answer the question?
Ryan