Re: AUTHORS subdirectory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:50:01 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:
Why not allow models to
reside in c:\ldraw\otherstuff\jeremys_models\euro-wing_fighter\

I think this already works.

or d:\someother\directory or e:\temp , e.g. any arbitrary directory that

is accessable from the OS?

That'd be nice.  It'd be one step in making LDraw into less of an
"amateur"[1] CAD program.
--Bram

[1] As in the results and programming, not the users.  I think Ldraw
should remain as least as easy to use as it is now.  BTW, this wasn't
meant to be degrading to the program, it's creator(s), or anything
else.[2]
[2] jeez, my footnote's longer than my message :P