Re: AUTHORS subdirectory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 18:51:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, tim@zacktron.com (Tim Courtney) writes:
[...]
With a structure like this, each person could comfortable go as deep
into his/her own directory as he/she wanted, and would be assured that
other people's models would not have conflicting filenames.

Just a thought.

Very good thought.  As we discover the possiblities with subdirectories
in LDraw, this is a very good idea for us to use.

You are implying that people who obtain each author's dat files would
put them in the same directory structure, right?

Yeah, that's the idea.  If the ZIP or MPD files contain the right
subdirectory stuff, then they'd just fall right into place.

--Todd